|Job Title||Executive / TL- Security & Admin|
|Number Of Vacancy||01|
|Industry Area||Entertainment /Media|
|Key Skills||Security ,Fire , Safety, Admin,|
|Salary (Per Annum)||As per Industry Norms|
|Work Experience||3-8 Years|
Under the general guidance and supervision of the General / Unit Manager, and within the limits of the Multiplex policies & procedures, is responsible for the smooth and efficient running and the administration of the day to day routine work & not limiting to Security & administration.
1. Responsible for security administration of the property.
2. Responsible for Day to Day manning, deployments, position check in case of changes in positioning.
3. Responsible for checks on security behavior, uniforms, name tags, ID cards, disciplinary actions when required.
4. Responsible to compile reports on manning as per shift and send it for DMR preparation daily.
5. Responsible to brief daily and also in case of special events which is generally once a week.
6. Responsible to coordinate with the agency for training for security personals.
7. Responsible to rate negotiate with agency as and when required in case of any changes in min. wage act.
8. Responsible to coordinate with the agency in case of service standards and upkeep of equipments as provided by the agency.
9. Responsible to coordinate with Marketing & Operations in case of day to day service quality as well as planning for manning and requirement of extra guards during events & Promotions and preparation of route chart for exit and entry for star visits.
10. Responsible to scrutinize the billing from agency in terms of accuracy and also coordinating in case of any adjustments in bill on the ground of any damages to the company.
11. Responsible to look into the proper documentation along with the bill as regarding statutory payments made as per deadline.
12. Responsible to ensure that the morale of the securities is high and speak to them in case of salary payments being made on time or not.
13. Responsible to check on the quality of guards being supplied and do the necessary changes as and when required.
1. Car Booking & Employee Night Drop
2. Hotel Booking & Traveling
3. Office Administration
|Job State / U.T.||Gujarat|
|Company Name||Our Reputed Client|
|About Company||They are engaged in providing quality cinema exhibition|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|