|Job Title||Technical Engineer Executive|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Key Skills||air-conditioned system, HVAC system, and chiller plant, direct expansion coil unit, VRV Unit, split unit, package unit, fan coil unit, cold room subzero unit|
|Salary (Per Annum)||As per company Standard|
|Work Experience||1 To 8|
· Operation and maintenance of diesel generators of different make (cumin’s ,greaves ,Kirloskar ,Volvo Penta )and of different capacity.
· Operation and maintenance of diesel boiler
· Operation and maintenance of central air-conditioned system, HVAC system, and chiller plant, direct expansion coil unit, VRV Unit, split unit, package unit, fan coil unit, cold room subzero unit etc.
· Operation and maintenance of different type of electrical panel ( AMF,APFC,PCC,MCC etc )
· Operation and maintenance of transformer.
· Operation and maintenance of stabilizer.
· Operation and maintenance of sewage treatment plant (50 kl, 100kl, 150kl,) (SBR technology &MBBR technology.)
· Operation & maintenance of WTP Softener & Hydro pneumatic System.
· Operation & maintenance of R O plant.
· Operation & maintenance of bio gas plant.
· Maintenance of all kind of kitchen & bakery equipments, gas burner, kitchen exhaust, fresh air system etc.
· Maintenance of laundry equipments.
· Operation & maintenance of all fire fighting equipments& fire alarm system.
· Maintenance of swimming pool, pool filtration unit & all pool cleaning equipment.
· Maintenance of EPBAX, Telephones, TATASKY, and system UPS.
· Maintenance of all kind of sanitary fittings.
|Job State / U.T.||Gujrat|
|Company Name||Our Reputed Client|
Since its inception in 1999, OUR REPUTED CLIENT has been active in exploring acquisition and / or expansion opportunities on continuous basis with a view to consolidate its position in the multiplex industry. OUR REPUTED CLIENT kicked off the consolidation phase in the multiplex industry by acquiring Calcutta Cine Pvt. Ltd. (CCPL) in 2007. This was followed by the acquisition of Fame India Limited, another multiplex cinema theatre Company having nationwide presence in May 2013. In August 2014, OUR REPUTED CLIENT acquired a third multiplex chain ., thereby strengthening its presence to be a significant player in the Indian multiplex space and redefine the movie going experience in India.
It must be noted that OUR REPUTED CLIENT was chosen post a nationwide tender to design, construct and operate the prestigious multiplex in Goa. Since the launch of the multiplex in 2004, OUR REPUTED CLIENT is the venue of the prestigious International Film Festival of India (IFFI) every year.
OUR REPUTED CLIENT currently operates 97 multiplexes and 377 screens in 52 cities making it a truly pan-Indian multiplex chain. Our reputed Client will continue its expansion into places like Jammu, Mangalore, and Cuttack amongst others.
All OUR REPUTED CLIENT cinemas have state of the art facilities in terms of modern projection and acoustic systems, interiors of international standards, stadium styled high back seating with cup holder arm-rests, high levels of hygiene, varied theatre food, a selection of Hindi, English and regional movies, computerized ticketing and most importantly high service standards upheld by a young and vibrant team.
|Contact Person||Bhavna Kadam|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|