|Job Title||AM / DM – Sales (Replacement Market)|
|Number Of Vacancy||01|
|Industry Area||Auto /Auto Ancillary|
|Key Skills||sales, marketing, driving new business ,Inventory control, Man-management, Commercial activities, Budgeting, Organic Business growth, Customer handling, Product development.|
|Salary (Per Annum)||As per market Norms|
|Work Experience||3 to 9 Years|
Responsible for Sales and Marketing :
· Candidate should have sound domain knowledge of Business development of Radiators Industry and known contact within the industry / Customer. Proven experience in business development and sales of Radiators in Replacement Markets.
· Responsible for driving new business through key accounts and maintaining strong relationship with corporate clients.
· Can play and effective role in Budgeting, Organic Business growth, Customer satisfaction and Product development of the Company. Proven ability to have sucessfully developed new clients.
· Can handle effectively support functions role of Inventory control, Man-management, Commercial activities.
· Candidate should have Excellent Presentation, Interpersonal and Leadership skills and should be able to lead and motivate a team of professionals.
Products:Radiators & Gaskets or Auto componenets
|Job State / U.T.||Maharashtra|
|Company Name||Our Reputed CLient|
They are renowned manufacturers of Gaskets & Radiators, various types of Heat exchangers, and many Aluminum Extrusion products.Supplier to OEM in India .
By 80’s they were supplying to most of the major OEM’s in India with most diversified customer base. In 1987, Company became a public company, listed on the Indian Stock Exchanges. In the 1990’s they began their export sales forays into international markets especially to Europe, and got ISO-9002 Certified. In the early part of this decade, they got the ISO/TS 16949 Certification and were recognized as a export house by the Ministry of Commerce and Trade. In the early 2000, company setup a 100% Export Orientated factory, which got the company recognized as Star Export House by the Ministry of Commerce and Trade. Since 2008, their company in-house R & D center has received recognition by the Department of Science, Government of India.
|Contact Person||Sonal Kharwa|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|