|Job Title||Site acquisition Specialist / Executive|
|Number Of Vacancy||01|
|Key Skills||site acquisitions, management ,retirals, Microsite, cellular service ,Building FTTH, Delivery, Acquire site,Liasoning skills with BMC, BEST,|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in any field with 5-10 years of equivalent experience|
|Salary (Per Annum)||As per market Norms|
|Work Experience||5-10 Years|
This role shall manage the complete lifecycle of site acquisitions, management and retirals with external interfaces to landlords, societies, vendors and regulatory bodies.
Types of acquisition to be supported
· Microsite for cellular service
· Buildings for FTTH
· Existing telco sites: Permission for Power and space for fixed line services to telcos at their existing sites
The responsibilities shall span the following
· Speed to market with acquisitions within budget
· Develop the proposition for property owner basis BG offering
· For microsites: weight, power requirement, EMF, single party site access, etc.
· For FTTH: neutral host model with choice of service providers Page 2 of 2
· Secure the required permissions for fiber riser, pulling chamber, pole/antenna mounting, etc as per site specs, equipment.
· Rental fixation and escalation within budget and time.
· Get required NOCs from societies.
· Get structural audit for buildings for proposed site.
· Manage third party vendors/partners used for purpose of site acquisition and ongoing management.
Quality: Statutory Compliance & HOTO of acquired sites:
· Prepare agreements using and execute them. Work with Legal team for diligence parameters.
· Apply and file for BMC and EB permissions. Secure EB connection.
· Maintain HOTO of acquired sites with Deployment function.
· Update landlord database / Rental Master as part of MIS
· Be the point of contact for landlords for complaint registration and resolution.
· MIS related to site issues from Landlords / societies
· Manage Land Lord Request (Name / property change / TDS / Service TAX)
· Ensure electricity bills are paid on time. Highlight any deviations from expected billing.
Site Access Management:
· Ensure the 24 Hrs Access facility for BG staff
· Maintain the inventory of site access cards, number of times site accessed with purpose.
· Conduct periodic field audits of site to ensure that the sites are secure. In case of any theft issues, work on corrective action plan to prevent the same.
· Manage Day to day operational issue like LL / Public Issue / Radiation / Statutory issue and co-ordination with concerned for closure.
· Manage relationship with towercos for partnerships in future and also for access to their existing sites for lit transmission.
· Bachelor’s degree in any field with 6-10 years of equivalent experience in site acquisition and management at a major telecom operating company or a tower company. Mumbai experience shall be preferred.
· Effective presentation, analytical, communications & customer relationship skills
· Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
· Liasoning skills with BMC, BEST, Reliance Energy, Tata power
· Ability to drive consensus through key influences in societies/buildings for permissions
· Project Management skills with process/metrics based management skills
· Ability to articulate the Bombay Gas proposition to the societies/ key decision makes to support acquisition
· Commercial acumen
· Ability to work in high paced startup culture
|Job State / U.T.||Maharashtra|
|Job City||Fort Mumbai|
|Company Name||Our Reputed CLient|
An established company providing Fibre Network services for telecom operators in South Mumbai. The parent company has been existence for decades and has now invested heavily in transitioning their business to the telecom and technology space. Clients & partners include the top telecom operators and equipment vendors in the country.
It is building advanced infrastructure as a service solutions like managed backhaul, Small Cell and Shared Microsites, and other initiatives while simultaneously continuing to expand their network to achieve the most dense fibre deployment in the city. These projects are deployed leveraging our unique fiber footprint connected to multiple nodes within urban environments in support of wireless carriers’ aggressive growth requirements.
The company is creating the next generation of shared & modular data delivery for 3G and 4G LTE infrastructure technology, as well as upcoming Carrier WiFi and FTTH offering from operators. The Company management includes well known leaders from the Telecom domain with experience across top tier operators, advisory firms and high growth start-ups.
|Contact Person||Ms. Sonal Kharwa|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|