|Job Title||QC Manager|
|Gender Preference||Male /female both can apply|
|Number Of Vacancy||01|
|Key Skills||Qc,quality control, document,lab testing, compliance,technical guidance|
|Salary (Per Annum)||Aa per industry norms|
|Work Experience||Min 4 yrs|
To Manage QC Dept consisting of a team of Executives, Chemist, Microbiologist working in QC and effectively guide and lead the team in compliance state all the time.
· Should provide technical guidance to the team on analytical issues with a focus on timely completion of activities and to be within pharmacopoeia & regulatory requirements.
· To ensure compliance of Current GLP & GDP in QC Lab, prepare SOP related to QC lab. Should have experience in handling regulatory and customers audit, QMS.
· Should manage the QC laboratory functions in conjunction with manufacturing plans to ensure that all the materials (RM, PPM, PM & others) are tested (as per approved methods/specifications/COA) and released in time.
· Ensure that all SOPs, specifications, method of analysis, are prepared, reviewed and approved as per applicable requirements (pharmacopoeia & regulatory) and are followed by analysts.
· Should ensure that method transfer/verification/validation activities are planned and executed as per approved protocols and reports are prepared there-of.
· Should ensure various trends of testing data (Water, environmental monitoring, etc.) are prepared & reviewed.
· To ensure that the documentation done is online and error free. Calibration and Operation of different equipments in the lab, ensure that the instruments /equipment are used with utmost care and as instructed in the relevant SOP.
|Job State / U.T.||Gujarat|
|Company Name||Our reputed client|
India’s leading producer of Calcium based Pharmaceutical, Food ingredients in India for the last quarter of a century. Calcium Phosphates and Calcium Carbonate are known over the World for their quality and effectiveness. For the last 25 years, we have been consistently delivering Pharma, Food Ingredients Solutions to over 900 satisfied Customers across 30 countries. We having 6 manufacturing facilities with 25000 MT capacity in Vadodara. Our Pharma Excipients portfolio includes: fillers, lubricants, antacids, and supplements.
It is cGMP (EXCiPACT), GMP, ISO 9001 2008, FSSC 22K, HACCP, Halal & Kosher certified, and also holds US DMF for Di Calcium Phosphate Anhydrous, Di Calcium Phosphate Dihydrate & Tri Calcium Phosphate. Additionally, we hold CEP & WC (written confirmation) for Calcium Carbonate. Tech Pack in eCTD format is available for all our products.
|Contact Person||Sonal Kharwa|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|