|Job Title||React JS Developer|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Industry Area||IT- Software/ Software Services|
|Key Skills||React.js, RESTful Apis, Babel, Webpack, NPM, Immutable.js, JSON, web works REST, Web Security, Traditional Web Pages,|
|Salary (Per Annum)||10.00 PA|
We need you if you:
• Can express your love for programming and impress us by demonstrating with real time life projects you have built
• Bang out quality code, built quickly, efficiently, and by following adopting good programming best practices
• Own what you code; own the product - even the bugs you create
• Are thrilled at the prospect of creating innovative software products & applications, with a global reach
• Consider work as with a passion to learn and build somethings that make you are proud of
• Aspire for excellence and are not satisfied with just being good enough
• You care for User experience and have a good eye for design
Requirements & Capabilities-
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM
• Extensive hands on experience with developing end-to-end web applications.
• A solid understanding of how the web works REST, Web Security, Traditional Web Pages and SPAs.
• Experience using browser APIs and the DOM. Converting designs into working code should be second nature to you.
• A strong understanding of relational databases and data modelling is a huge advantage.
• A keen eye for identifying performance bottlenecks and preventing them preemptively.
• Possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skill, with the ability to translate your solutions to code.
• A solid understanding of Git or equivalent version control systems with experience in branch and merge as well as pull requests.
• Ability to write good, useful unit tests. Experience with integration testing is a bonus.
• Ability to identify bottlenecks in design and provide feedback on usability.
• Familiarity with UI patterns help.
• Excellent understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibilities.
• Self-driven and passionate about software development
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
|Job State / U.T.||Maharashtra|
|Company Name||Our reputed client|
Our reputed client is a full-service, design house with a sharp focus on User Experience Design, Usability & Digital Marketing - we call it Performance Design. Their fanatical focus on detail gives you Pixel Perfection, without project delays.
|Contact Person||Ms. Jinal Karkada|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|