|Job Title||Talent Acquisition Executive|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Key Skills||Talent Acquisition|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / PG in HR Domain will be an added advantage|
|Salary (Per Annum)||As per Market Norms|
|Work Experience||2 - 3 Years|
Major Roles and Responsibility –
1. Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
2. Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind
3. Plan interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
4. Manage Pre-onboarding process (Approvals, CTC structuring, Documentation etc).
5. Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
6. Preparing and updating of Dashboards
1. Excellent Communication skills (Default Skill).
2. Excellent command over Excel, Power point, Word (Default skill).
3. Analytical skills
4. Negotiations Skills
5. Good understanding of Job Portals (Naukri/LinkedIn)
** If you are interested for the same, Please revert me with your updated CV with the below mention details as soon as possible.
• Current Location:
• Current Company/Previous Company:
• Total Experience:
• Current Salary
• Expected Salary:
• Notice period:
• Alternative Number
**If not than We will be thankful if you could forward this to your deserving acquaintances whom you think might be interested for this profile.
**If want any further clarification feel free to contact as undersigned
|Job State / U.T.||Maharashtra|
|Company Name||Our Reputed Client|
Company is a 20 Bn USD Conglomerate and is a global leader in the distribution of products and services for the energy world. Company is headquartered in Paris- France. The Group operates in 26 countries with 2,000 branches, employing 27,000+ employees.
In India, Company is headquartered at Pune and does business of INR 290Cr with employee strength of 290+ and growing. It is the largest technical automation distributor across 29 states.
Company provides innovative electrical solutions and equipment to improve comfort, performance, and energy efficiency, for professional customers in the industrial and commercial sectors. Comapany is expanding its Pan India presence at a faster pace and is look for right people to join its growth path.
|Contact Person||Janki Ankola|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|