|Job Title||HR Executive|
|Gender Preference||Female Only|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Industry Area||IT Services & Consulting|
|Key Skills||Analytical skills,Negotiations Skills,Excellent Communication,Screening,Excel,Power point,Word|
|Salary (Per Annum)||3 - 5 LPA|
|Work Experience||2 - 5 Years|
· Position : HR Executive
· Working days : 5 days
· Location : Gandhinagar
Job Responsibilities :
Major Roles and Responsibility –
1. Source candidates through outsource consultancy to build a robust candidate pipeline
2. Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind
3. Plan interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
4. Manage Pre-onboarding process (Approvals, CTC structuring, Documentation etc).
5. Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
6. Other office HR responsibilities for India office
1. Excellent Communication skills (Default Skill).
2. Excellent command over Excel, Power point, Word (Default skill).
3. Analytical skills
4. Negotiations Skills
** If you are interested for the same, Please revert me with your updated CV with the below mention details as soon as possible.
· Current CTC( Fixed+ Variable)
· Expected CTC:
· Notice period:
· Total years of experience:
· Current location:
· Alternate Contact number:
· Are you available for interview on working days (Y/N):
|Job State / U.T.||Gujarat|
|Company Name||Our Reputed Client|
- Our Reputed Client is US based IT company they supports the full insurance lifecycle workflow, managing all insurance products from quote to enrollment to engagement.
|Contact Person||janki Ankola|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|