|Job Title||Business Development Manager|
|Gender Preference||Male// Female|
|Number Of Vacancy||2|
|Industry Area||Real Estate|
|Key Skills||communication skills, Business Development, Relationship building,Negotiating Skills, Management Skill|
|Qualification||Bachelors (requirement) Or MBA|
|Salary (Per Annum)||Up to 18.00 LPA|
|Work Experience||3 to 7 Years|
Position : Business Development Manager
Location : Thane West (Mumbai)
Experience : 3 to 7 years in real estate sales, technology / product sales,
Qualification : Bachelors (requirement) ; MBA (preferred)
Age : 25 to 35 preferred
What we're looking for
Looking for a young real estate / software / product sales executive with expertise in business development, relationship management, communication and networking skills. The ideal individual should be proficient in Microsoft office, have negotiation skills with a knack for building, nurturing and closing. Looking for someone to resonate with the product and vision of the company. A hard-working, passionate, entrepreneurial individual who will be working directly with the founding team members to grow revenues and excel in a fast growing, uniquely positioned PropTech start-up.
• To solve real-life problems by bridging the gap between the real world and the virtual world.
• To simplify decision-making, using immersive technology.
• To improve people’s living environments and help make more sustainable cities
We believe that by equipping people with the best visual tools to make their own decisions, we can change the way real estate is sold, together. We're always looking for talented humans who are interested in building the property metaverse alongside us.
These values are our guiding principles for running Openhaus. Even during difficult times, these sets of values are not to be compromised.
1. Freedom and Respect
o Showing respect to each individual, regardless of their position or role in the company. One for all, all for one.
o Allowing each individual in the company to express themselves across the hierarchy. Be frank and honest, but not brutal.
o Always remaining positive and having the belief that we have the ability to make a difference. Any type of negativity is not welcome.
3. Chasing Disruptive Goals at Scale
o Being fearless in setting and pursuit of our disruptive goals. We focus on creating paradigm-shifting technologies at a commercially available level.
o Chase creativity and innovation, profits will follow.
o We always need to think at scale.
4. Experimentation and Research
o Encouraging experimentation and research across the company.
o Bringing transparency at all costs, especially to our customers. We help them to make informed decisions.Responsibilities
• Work with the founding team, to execute across various parts of the business development and revenue growth.
• Strategise, execute, and close various key pricing, packaging, and sales endeavors.
• Maintain an effective feedback loop between users i.e. customers and the team.
• Understand the company product offerings, feature sets, and future growth trajectory to exhibit and market the same in an effort to increase revenues and onboard clients across the Real Estate market.
• Take ownership of important tasks and be actively involved in driving the growth of business
• Learn quickly, adapt, and work hard to regularly deliver high-quality output
• Establish strong working relationships with prospective clients aka real estate developers and channel partner brokers
• Take ownership in creating effective pitch documents, presentations, and smooth client onboarding processes.
What you will need
• You have prior experience in the Real Estate space - could be experienced in working with a Real Estate Developer, Institutional Channel Partners, Property Consultant firms, Real Estate Sales OR prior experience in sale of software or any other product from lead generation to closure, onboarding and payment collection.
• Have an affinity toward and understanding of technology
• You have the ability to quickly learn and create a strong sense of the company vision and product.
• You are able to inspire people to join you, and have capabilities to build and lead a team around you in the near future. You should be committed to attracting and retaining the brightest minds from all backgrounds, while cultivating the power of a diverse organisation
• You have a strong sense of ownership - the buck stops with you!
• You are result oriented as you will be required to make measurable, steady progress towards your objective of proving that this is the right bet for Openhaus to be taking in a world of infinite opportunity and limited resources
• You have the ability to establish internal credibility with peer managers both inside and outside your immediate team and external credibility with clients onboarded to the platform.
• You respond well to complex situations, working across the organisation and with customers and teams to solve problems
• You move quickly and have the confidence to act decisively when needed
• You think big and think global
• You aim to build for the long term - every decision should reflect long term thinking.
|Job State / U.T.||Maharashtra|
|Company Name||Our Reputed Client|
About Client :
The company is building India's first property metaverse. they are working at the cutting edge of mapping, game engine, and cloud technology to create a next-generation ecosystem for property purchase.The base layer is the digital twin of the top cities in the country with all under-construction and ready-to-move-in projects twinned and imposed on top of it. This will be distributed via the always-on-property metaverse portal and by the distribution channels of brokers and sales managers. their customers are real estate developers and brokers, however, the ultimate beneficiary is the property purchaser.
|Contact Person||Janki Ankola|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|