|Job Title||Sales Engineer|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Key Skills||Sales, Marketing, Business Development|
|Qualification||Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering - Fermentation / Food Technology (Beer Techno / Spirit Technology)|
|Salary (Per Annum)||As per Industry Standards|
|Work Experience||3-10 Years|
Education/Qualification: Graduation / post-graduation.
Specialization: Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering - Fermentation / Food Technology (Beer Techno / Spirit Technology)
Gender: Male Only.
Domain: Business Development.
Experience: 3 – 10 years.
Location: Baroda, Gujarat.
Designation: Sales Engineer / Sr. Sales Engineer / Assistant Manager – Sales Engineering.
-Should be good in English.
-Should have good communication skills.
-Strong BD Knowledge.
1. Identifying new sales leads
2. Pitching products and/or services
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
Generating leads, day-to-day duties mainly include:
· Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
· Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
· Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
· Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
· Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Responsibilities in actually sales & other main duties include:
· Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
· Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
· Developing quotes and proposals.
· Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
|Job State / U.T.||Gujarat|
|Company Name||Reputed Client|
The 25 years development has made the company a well-recognized manufacturer for brewing and beverage equipment, food and drink installations, packaging machinery, bio-engineering systems, commercial kitchen facilities and sanitary pumps made in its two production bases and seven business branches.
Offers variety of equipment for brewing industry ranging from raw materials handling, brewing, to packaging. Company's brewing equipment has been exported to Asia, Africa, South America, Europe and many other parts of the world.
As one of the capable turn-key brewery solution providers, provides full life cycle services including planning, consulting, design, civil works, manufacturing, system integration, project management, installation, commissioning, training, commercial production and etc.
Product quality and technology application are at similar level to those of outstanding companies from Europe. As a result, Lehui won contracts from many globally well-known multinational brewing/beverage companies. Among all customers, over 90% of them are maintaining long-term supplier relationship with the company
Company has been expanding international business in the past 12 years. Overseas sales now accounts for more than 60% of total sales volume. Its products have been sold throughout Africa, South America, North America and Asia so far. Several overseas offices have been set up and investment in Africa with a company's manufacturing base is under construction.
|Contact Person||Abhigna Thakar|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|