|Job Title||UI UX Designer|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Industry Area||IT- Software/ Software Services|
|Key Skills||UI, UX, Android, ios, mobile design, UI UX design, Sketch, Apple XD, Apple HIG, Android design Native App, responsive design|
|Salary (Per Annum)||As per industry standards|
|Work Experience||2 to 5 years|
• Collaborate with the product & business team to translate business goals into unique brand and product experiences.
• Work with a team to create UI designs, prototypes, information architecture documents, intuitive app flows and use case testing for design validation .
• Involvement in all phases of project lifecycle including requirements gathering, user analysis, IA, UI design, testing and implementation Graphic Design - create design assets for mobile and web apps Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
• Present and effectively communicate how the creative vision will help achieve company objectives.
• Keep up with and educate the team about new or changing web and app creative trends and technologies Key players in developing and advancing brand strategies across the company .
• Gains an understanding of heptagon technologies business, company culture and analytics capabilities.
• Maintain strong working relationships across all teams to ensure success of product initiatives.
Desired Skills And Experience:
• UI/UX designer Strong proficiency industry standard design tools, such as Sketch/Adobe XD etc.
• Highly conceptual thinker in both visual and interaction design on mobile (iOS and android) and responsive design Strong understanding of the product development lifecycle and UX design process .
• Master of HCI usability and navigation design Deep understanding of Apples HIG and Android design guidelines .
• Strong portfolio of native app and responsive design projects, available online Knowledge of PowerPoint or Keynote Must have a thorough understanding of best practices for mobile optimization across web and native apps.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
|Job State / U.T.||Gujarat|
|Company Name||Our reputed client|
Our reputed client is a privately held management and IT outsourcing service consulting company with our headquarters based in United Kingdom with a subsidiary in Finland and an offshore centre in India, They take in pride having a good balance of understanding between both their European and Indian market having worked with multiple clients worldwide.
|Contact Person||Ms. Jinal Karkada|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|