|Job Title||Team Lead / Sr. Full Stack PHP Developer|
|Number Of Vacancy||5|
|Industry Area||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Key Skills||HTML,CSS,Java,Jquery, GIT HUB,MVC,PHP, Coding,Debugging, etc|
|Qualification||Any Graduate,Engineer, Diploma|
|Salary (Per Annum)||5 - 8 Lakh|
|Work Experience||5+ Years|
Functional Area: Development, Coding, Lead, Project management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Years of required experience: 5+
Working Days: 5 Days
Working hours: 1:30PM to 11:00PM IST; Monday – Friday
· Hands-on coding require
· At least 5+ years of experience in software graphics manipulation and web programming
· Strong knowledge of PHP object orientated and MySQL
· Experience with Drupal and WordPress
· Experience in CMS
· Experience in Frameworks such as Symfony, Codeigniter or Laravel
· Ability to scope and estimate technical builds
· WordPress & Drupal experience is a MUST
· Good understanding and effective application of Linux command-line.
· Ability to code and debug in:
CSS (responsive design framework)
· Experience of implementing Google Analytics code and debugging
· Experience of using version control using:
· Robust knowledge and understanding of Databases (MySQL / MariaDB / MongoDB)
· Working knowledge of XML/JSON and using 3rd party API’s.
· Experience of MVC frameworks/architecture:
· Must be able to stay on top of advancing internet and computer technology and its effects to the business environment
· Be willing to work in a research capacity – to find and test and critically review open-source frameworks and technologies.
Managing Risks and Problems / Demonstrating Management and Control
· Uses a rigorous risk identification and mitigation process on an ongoing basis.
· Ensures that risk related costs are included in project budgets and forecasts.
· Ensures that risk considerations are incorporated into project schedules.
· Analyzes project financial statements at least monthly as part of the risk identification and management process and forecasts weekly same.
· Uses milestones to control work, revenue, costs, and cash flow.
· Demonstrates project control internally through disciplined measurement, assessment, planning, and reporting.
· Assesses problem causes and implications; recommends solutions and costs, and encourages shared problem solving.
· Demonstrate each of these, both internally and externally with the client.
Leading, Motivating, and Communicating
· Develops and communicates a clear vision of project and client success.
· Motivates the team to drive toward success and find ways to overcome difficulties.
· Effectively serves as an informal manager to the project team, despite lack of direct reporting relationships.
· Develops project plan, defining/documenting resources, skill requirements, project charter, milestones and metrics per standard methods and practices and the client’s contractual agreement.
· Understands and manages the elements of project stress for self and team.
· Maintains team focus on project objectives.
· Proactively identifies, manages, and communicates scope changes
· Handles confrontations constructively.
· Shares and encourages others to share and use the lessons learned from project work.
· Recognizes and reinforces team successes through the project.
What’s in it for YOU?
· Employee recognition reward
· Free unlimited snacks
· Free unlimited tea/coffee
· Health insurance for employee
· Team build volunteering
· Industry standard holidays/leaves
· Company sponsored quarterly retreat
· Tuition reimbursement
|Job State / U.T.||Gujarat|
|Company Name||Our Reputed Client|
A Washington DC-based software development & staffing services provider - Our Client is a certified Women-owned, Minority Business Enterprise, a Small business founded in 2007.
Our Client has grown as a viable, well-capitalized business with a strong reputation for providing responsive IT services and solutions to both government and commercial customers. Our leadership team has a demonstrated record of success with over 45 years of combined experience in IT consulting, staffing, and solutions delivery with Fortune 500 companies, federal & state government agencies and non-profit organizations.
The Company goal is to provide the highest level of Information Technology staffing, consulting and project management services at the best value for our clients. We are committed to delivering excellence, integrity, honesty, reliability, and quality of each and every engagement. This focus allows us to concentrate on providing exceptional customer service and outstanding results to our customers. We continuously refine, improve and optimize our staffing processes to ensure that we provide the highest quality resources at the best value.
|Contact Person||Misha Rajani|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|