|Job Title||ETL/Microsoft SQL Server Architect|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Industry Area||IT Services & Consulting|
|Key Skills||ETL, SQL, Server Architect, PL/SQL, SQL Server, T-SQL, DDL, DML, DCL, DTS, ETL, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI,|
|Salary (Per Annum)||30.00 LPA|
|Work Experience||12 - 15 Years|
• Over 12 to 25 years of IT experience in Database Administration and System Administration.
• Expert in installation, configuration and maintenance of MS SQL Server2019/2012/2008 R2/2008/2005/2000 in standalone and clustered servers.
• Highly experienced in investigating and applying necessary SQL Server database service packs, hot fixes and Security Patches.
• Experience of Upgrading and migration from earlier version of SQL Server to SQL Server 7 à 2000 à 2005 à 2008 à 2012 à2019 in different environments
• Experience in installing SQL 2012 and above
• Good knowledge in creating SQL objects like Databases, tables, views, stored procedures, Indexes, Triggers, and User defined data types, cursors and Functions. In-depth knowledge of T-SQL, SQL (DDL, DML, and DCL), PL/SQL. Written queries 5 to 7 level deep Experience in T-SQL programming skills. Experience in writing and debugging Stored Procedures and Triggers.
• DTS (Data Transformation Services) and SSIS Packages from SQL Server. Hands on Experience in ETL (Extracting, Transforming and Loading) development using DTS and SSIS.
• Deployment of SSIS on SQL agent, scheduling maintenance and optimization tasks on SQL agent.
• Experience on working with Windows 2000/2003/2008R2 environments.
• Hands on experience in troubleshooting Database/data Issues
• Expertise in database Backup, Recovery and Disaster recovery procedures (Log shipping, Mirroring, clustering, Replication and SRDF). Experience in implementing different types of Replication Models like Snapshot, Merge and transactional. Expert in designing disaster recovery model for corporate databases.
• Experience in Performance Tuning for slow/long running stored procedures and server level tuning, Query Optimization, Client/Server Connectivity, Database consistency checks using DBCC Utilities.
• Expert in utilizing different Monitoring tools including third party tools.
• Maintained Database Authentication Modes, Creation of Users, Configuring Permissions and assigning roles to users.
• Experience in extracting and transforming transactional information using DTS Import/Export wizard, BCP (Bulk Copy Program)
• Using Performance Monitor/Profiler to solve Blocking, Dead Locks/Long running queries.
• Experience in PowerBI - SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Experience in working with remote teams
• Experience in using different Transformation tools like DTS Packages, SSIS, BCP and BULK INSERT.
• Experience in Installation of SSRS 2005/2008 .Hands on generating different types of Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Trouble shooting SSRS issues.
|Job State / U.T.||Gujarat|
|Company Name||Our Reputed Client|
Our reputed client is a US based IT company that supports the full insurance lifecycle workflow, managing all insurance products from quote to enrollment to engagement.
|Contact Person||Ms. Jinal Karkada|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|