|Job Title||Project Manager|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Industry Area||Interior Designer|
|Key Skills||Project Manager or supervisor or coordinator|
|Qualification||Civil Background preferred|
|Salary (Per Annum)||6 to 8 LPA|
|Work Experience||5+ Yrs|
Job Profile :
1. Responsible for implementing an appropriate and effective project or program management framework for residential commercial interior fit-out projects.
2. Preparation of detailed planning of projects mentioning project deliverables
3. Preparation of Project Schedule on a weekly basis
4. Managing and leading a team
5. Recruiting project staff and consultants
6. Review of project plans and specifications
7. Assist is the process of Project budget
8. Coordinate with design team as well as the client
9. Expedite all shop drawings and approvals
10. Monitor site safety and site cleanliness
11. Ensure good construction standards and quality control
12. Control and monitor labour, material and equipment expenses.
13. Defining and implementing criteria for control management of the projects
14. Ensure assigned projects are completed within schedules while meeting client needs, business objectives and design guidelines.
15. Responsible for guiding and managing coordination with vendors and management
16. Establish and prepare formal reporting arrangements on project progress for clients and Company.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment without compromising on quality and customer satisfaction.
• Ability to work well under pressure and to work independently with minimal supervision.
|Job State / U.T.||Gujarat|
|Company Name||Our Reputed Client|
Our Reputed Client is an interior designing firm which embarked with design led services in 1997, evolving to over all turn key services.
|Contact Person||Anjali Sankhwal|
|Mobile||9824 966 166|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|