|Job Title||Bottling Production Supervisor|
|Number Of Vacancy||01|
|Industry Area||Bio chemical manufacturer|
|Key Skills||Bottling production, Operation, quality,Liaising ,preventive maintenance ,Beverage Industry|
|Qualification||BE/Bt ech/B.sc /Diploma-Technical|
|Salary (Per Annum)||As per Industry Norms|
|Work Experience||min 8 yrs|
• Working Experience in industry such as Liquor Bottling Packaging Industry.
• Managing production operations including planning & control functions, controlling inventory & avoiding wastage,
• Maintain Quality Control measures with regard to production, online QC, PM and RM.
• Liaising with Commercial Department for procurement & vendor management; providing inputs to ensure quality products are received from the vendors
• Collating & reviewing monthly reports for future planning and performance reviews; keeping updated records for RM, PM, tracking reports.
• Administering manpower of around 100 labors on a daily basis and motivating all employees to work towards the goal of achieving production targets.
• Conducting inspection of all filled liquor bottles in lines along with final inspection for ensuring proper filling and removal of defective bottles having foreign particles; proper packaging in terms of sealing, filling & labelling; and installation of weighing systems to maintain proper weight of packed cartons.
• Minimal downtime of the bottling lines through well-planned maintenance.
• Conduct / supervise preventive maintenance of All equipment and address breakdowns.
• Address and Attend break down of bottling equipment by 24/7.
• Maintain a hygienic of workplace (5S) and surrounding.
• Impact on-job training to his subordinates.
• Ensure Safety precaution during execution of all jobs ,Wear safety gears and ensure all his subordinates also have PPEs on when need be.
• Raise material requisition slips for spares and materials.
• Issue material issue slips for spares & materials.
• Implement, follow & Maintain ISO system such as Quality Management System & Food Safety Management System as per established manual ,procedures & records in the section.
• Execute & implement New Project on plant expansion on need basis.
• Liase with local government authority on need basis.
|Job Country||East Africa|
|Job State / U.T.||Tanzania|
|Company Name||Our Client|
The first grass root level Bio-chemical manufacturing company in Tanzania.an ISO 9001:2015 and FSSC 22000 : 2013 certified company. products -Extra Neutral Alcohol (96.4%) and liquid LCO2 (99.99+% purity) are approved by reputed multinational companies like The Coca-Cola Company, PepsiCo International, SABMiller and the like.
They make spirit from molasses as raw material and we are planning to start grain ethanol production as well. Plant capacity is 24 KLPD and KBK design plant.
Location- Mwanga district, Kilimanjaro ,Tanzania.
|Contact Person||Ms.Sonal Kharwa|
|Share & Apply|
|Apply Now Back|